GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TODAY
Consultant Family Solicitor
Location(s): London Moorgate
Phone: 020 3384 1966
Michelle qualified as a solicitor in 1997 and is a Resolution Accredited Specialist in children and complex financial remedy matters.
As a trained Collaborative Lawyer, which is a Dispute Resolution process Michelle assists her clients in resolving their matters amicably by avoiding costly court battles.
Michelle was previously a Partner at a Legal 500 law firm and has been a Consultant Family Law Solicitor in our Moorgate Office since January 2016.
Having been through the divorce process herself and since remarried, Michelle’s aim is not to add to her clients’ problems but to help them to divorce with dignity and move on with their lives.
Michelle specialises in complex medium to high net worth divorce cases; some of which have involved an international aspect. Michelle’s skills and expertise also include the following: -
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements;
- Pre-civil partnership agreements;
- Living together/cohabitee agreements;
- Separation agreements;
- Declaratory trust deeds;
- Cohabitee/relationship disputes;
- Dissolution of civil partnerships;
- Disputes concerning the arrangements for children;
- Domestic abuse;
- Financial claims made against an estate by a surviving spouse and/or dependant.
In her spare time when she is not supporting her eldest son at his rugby matches at the weekend, Michelle enjoys playing badminton, travelling and singing.
TAKE A LOOK AT