SPECIALIST ADVICE FOR LEISURE & RETAIL OPERATORS
We offer practical, expert commercial advice on all aspects of alcohol and entertainment licensing law and practice. High-quality service tailored to your business needs.
We have the experience and knowledge to make sure that you are compliant with national, local authority and regulatory requirements, advising clients ranging from popular multi-site household name companies to small one-off venues. Making sure you have the right licenses in place is essential to running a successful leisure business.ensures that you can grow your business how you want to within the law.
Specialist licensing law advice and services
We can guide you on your licensing objectives. Under the provisions of the Licensing Act 2003 a premises licence is required for the sale by retail of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and the supply of hot food and drink after 11pm.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Applications for licences for sale of alcohol, provision of regulated entertainment and supply of hot food and drink after 11pm.
- Variation of premises licences .
- Highways/tables & chairs licences for outside seating.
- Licenses for wedding venues.
- Temporary events notices for one off events.
- Obtaining personal licences and changes to Designated Premises Supervisor.
- Licensing due diligence in commercial transactions.
- Transferring premises licences on change of ownership.
- Objection to applications for alcohol or entertainment licensing
- Appeals against refusals
- Legal advcie on condistions which may be applied to alcohol, food and otehr liecences.
To find out more about our Alcohol and Entertainment licensing legal services, please contact us by clicking the box below. Our trusted specialist will be happy to discuss your requirements to achieve your commercial goals.