Solicitors for Start-up visas
An application for a Start-up Visa is the best route for entrepreneurs who have the right business idea but who do not yet have enough funds to apply for an Innovator visa. Many clients who obtain a start up visa do later switch to an Innovator visa which is a route ultimately to Indefinite Leave to Remain status.
Key aspects of the start up visa include :
- You must be establishing a business in the UK for the first time
- Your business idea must be innovative, viable and scalable
- You will need to have just over £1270.00 in your bank account for at least 28 days before applying.
- Your idea must be supported by an endorsing body approved by the Home Office.
- The start up visa is a 2 year visa but it is not a route to obtaining settled status in the UK but is often used as a stepping stone for a later transfer to an innovator visa, which can lead to permanent settlement
- You do not need to have significant funds in order to successfully obtain a start up visa
- You can bring your family members (successful applicants can bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18 can be brought into the UK.
Lawyers for start up visa application
We can assist you in finding the right endorsing body and help, which is the first part of the application process for an innovator visa.
If you are endorsed for your application, the next stage is the full visa application. Getting this right is essential and we can help with you your application, using our considerable experience. To ensure you get the documents right.
The Innovator Visa is generally the best option for entrepreneurs who have quite significant finance in place and a well developed business idea with a well developed plan to scale up the business.
Successfully obtaining an Innovator Visa will mean that you will get a 3 year visa, can bring your spouse, partner and any children under 18 with you and at the end of the 3 year period, you can apply to extend it for a further 3 years and ultimately apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Your business idea and model should genuinely be something innovative so as to potentially be valuable for the UK economy..
When applying for an Innovator visa, a key requirements is that you personally have at least £50,000 to invest in the business, will work in it full time and will be directly involved in the business day-to-day management and development. You will also need to satisfy the English language requirements and to also have sufficient funds to support yourself in terms of loving costs for 90 days.
You will need the endorsement from a recognised endorsing body before making your application. We can assist you with this first stage and also, after endorsement, we can assist by ensuring your application and supporting documents are correct and in maximising your chances of the application being successful.