Taylor Rose are the optimal choice if you need employment advice for your business. We are proactive in helping as your business grows and takes on new and different staff and protecting you against employment law risk.
Employer legal advice and services
Our lawyers axr for and advise a wide variety of employer clients. With a team of specialist employment lawyers in many locations throughpout England ^& Wales, we are a great choice if you need practical, cost effective legal advice and services.We ensure your business is protected from risks and one step ahead.
Employment law solicitors - our services
On a day to day basis we advise business clients on many areas of employment law and employee rights including :-
- Employment contracts, policies and staff handbooks.
- Keeping employers updated and compliant with ensuring they do not discriminate against employees, including when recruiting.
- Senior executive and director service contracts.
- Employee share schemes and incentives.
- Advice on suspending employees, disciplinary and grievance issues
- How to deal with long term employee absence and employee disability.
- Dismissals and advising on appeals after dismissal.
- Ensuring employer clients get staff redundancies or restructuring right.
- Settlement agreements.
- Managing low performing employees
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Restrictive covenants including enforcement.
- Garden leave issues.
- Employment law aspects (Including TUPE) of selling a business.
- Fraud or theft by employees.
- Employee monitoring, remote working and working from home.
- Immigration including advising employers who want to sponsor non-UK nationals.
We offer an annual advice retainer service to small and medium size businesses at competitive rates.