GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TODAY
Phone: 020 3551 8108
Prefer to send an email? Click on the featured 'contact me' box.
Andrew is a partner in the clinical negligence department. Andrew qualified as a Solicitor in 2010 and joined McMillan Williams in November 2013. He was awarded the 2019 McMillan Williams' Clinical Negligence Fee Earner of the Year Award.
Andrew has acted for clients across the entire field of medical negligence including:
- Birth injuries, including erb’s palsy and cerebral palsy claims
- Neurological injuries, including acquired brain injury claim
- Spinal injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries
- General surgery
- Gynaecology, including mesh implant claims
- Anaesthesia, including anaphylactic reaction to administered drugs
- Management of diabetes, including management of diabetic foot infections
- Delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis claims, including cancer cases
- Prescription errors
Andrew has a particular interest in fatal claims, including representation at inquests where a death has arisen from medical negligence. Andrew volunteers with AvMA, a charity for patient safety and justice, in the charity’s Inquest Team.
• Legal 500 2019 – London: “Rising star Andrew Bentham represents clients in inquests and fatal accident claims and is described as ‘immensely hardworking and really sharp’… Andrew was also described as a ‘key individual’.”
• Legal 500 2020 – London: Andrew Bentham's expertise spans orthopaedic claims, and he demonstrates particular experience in fatal accident claims and inquests.”
Taylor Rose MW excels in Chambers & Partners 2022
Thu 21 October 2021
How long do I have to make a personal injury claim?
Thu 2 December 2021
TAKE A LOOK AT