Criminal defence solicitors
We have some of the country’s leading criminal defence lawyers with over 30 offices nationwide and 10 in London alone. Our specialist lawyers can help you whether you have been arrested, charged, need police station representation, are in custody, preparing your defence, at trial, and all the way through to appeal.
Our experience in defending criminal charges for offences includes :-
- Violent offences - GBH, ABH, domestic violence, murder or manslaughter.
- Sexual Offences - Rape, sexual assault.
- Child sex offences - possession of indecent images, pornography and child grooming.
- Drug offences - importation, supply, production, possession.
- Assaulting a police officer
- Cyber crimes - hacking, phishing, ransomware.
- Blackmail or extortion
- Robbery, burglary or theft
- Firearms offences
- Possession of an offensive weapon in public - which can include a knife, sword, bat, substance such as acid or improvised items such as a screwdriver.
- Public order offences - violent disorder, affray, threatening behaviour.
- Criminal harassment - , stalking or malicious communications
- Driving Offences - including drunk driving, dangerous driving, failing to stop after an accident..
- RSPCA prosecutions - dangerous dogs and animal cruelty.
- Regulatory offences - including illegal trading, Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) offences.
- Local Authority prosecutions - food and hygiene, Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs).
- Financial crime - fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, benefit fraud.
- Assisting an offender
- Youth offender representation
Police station representation
Good legal representation for interviews under caution at the police station is essential. What you say or don't say whilst being interviewed by the police is key and we are highly experienced in ensuring you understand your rights, including the right to remain silent.
If you need urgent assistance, we have an out of hours helpline 020 8660 3383.
We are accredited to offer legal help where it is available, depending on your situation.