Our Insolvency Team understand that you need to resolve your disputes quickly and cost effectively. We have lawyers who specialise in helping businesses resolve their Insolvency issues so that you can move forward.
Whether you are a Director or Creditor, we can advise you on the best options to navigate a corporate insolvency situation. Our experience includes advising company directors who are unsure about whether their business is or may be insolvent through to difficult issues where the directors may face personal liability.
In many situations, negotiation skills are very valuable. We have many years of r experience in negotiating for directors or creditors negotiate claims against them.
Our Insolvency lawyers advise company owners, creditors and sometimes also insolvency practitioners on insolvency legal issues including :-:
- Negotiating with creditors to avoid formal insolvency.
- Options for potential sale of the business or restructuring to avoid insolvency.
- Winding up proceedings including contesting winding up, setting aside a statutory demand.
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty or misfeasance (Section 212 of the Insolvency Act claims)
- Claims for insolvency related fraud or wrongful trading
- Personal bankruptcy issues for directors who have given personal guarantees.
- Advice on transactions at an undervalue where directors or others may be subject to claims
- Director disqualification proceedings.
- Receiverships including LPA Receiverships.
Our team of dedicated Insolvency Lawyers will help you to find a swift resolution to your issue.
If you are a director or an individual facing an action against you then get in touch.
If you would like further advice on our commercial insolvency services, then please contact our team.