Have you been experiencing problems at work? We advise employees on dismissals, contract issues, disciplinary issues, grievances, bullying, harassment, discrimination and redundancy rights. Our team of specialist employment lawyers can protect your interests including making claims in the Employment Tribunal or Courts.
Specialist Employment Law Solicitors
Our employment lawyers provide clear practical guidance, transparent fees, support and solutions that you can trust. Every expert in our employment law team has a proven track record of successful representation and claims.
Employment Lawyers - Services for employees
We can assist and advise on a variety of employment law related issues including:
- Grievances & Disciplinary Matters - Helping you to resolve difficulties at work, with practical guidance and support through the formal process.
- Discrimination - employee advice on discrimination issues such as age, gender, pregnancy, race, religion, disability paternity/maternity rights, and equal pay.
- Employment Contracts - we advise on employer breaches of contract, your options including resigning and claiming constructive dismissal. We also advise where your employer wants to change your contract terms.
- Family & Flexible Working Rights -advice on your parental rights as an employee, working from home and return from maternity leave..
- Bullying & Harassment - Advice on your rights if you are being subjected to bullying, abuse or harassment in the workplace.
- Holidays & Sickness - Guidance if you pressured due to sickness or time off.
- Restrictive Covenants & Confidentiality - We advise employees who are unclear if they are bound by restrictive covenants
- Dismissal & Redundancy - Help if you have been unfairly dismissed or require guidance on a potential redundancy situation.
- Employment Tribunal Representation - We advise and represent employees in both employment tribunals and the civil courts
Do You Need More Information?
For a free, no-obligation call with one of our employment team, please contact us.