EMPLOYMENT & BENEFITS
Experiencing problems at work can be a daunting and stressful time. Employees can often feel out of their depth and be taken by surprise, but sometimes all that’s necessary is some friendly, straightforward advice guiding them through options.
This is what we specialise in, clear practical guidance, support and solutions you can trust from employment specialists with a proven track record of successful representation and claims.
We are committed to ensuring you are treated fairly with a personable service, transparent fees and a promise that we will be there to protect your interests when you need us.
We can assist with a variety of employment related issues including the following:
- Grievances & Disciplinary Matters - Helping you to resolve difficulties at work, with practical guidance and support through the formal process.
- Discrimination - Tackling discrimination issues such as age, gender, pregnancy, race, religion, disability paternity/maternity rights and equal pay.
- Employment Contracts - Understanding your rights and obligations under your work contract.
- Family & Flexible Working Rights - Providing you with advice on your parental rights as an employee.
- Bullying & Harassment - Advice on how to prevent or deal with abuse or harassment in the work place.
- Holidays & Sickness - Guidance if you are in the position of unreasonable pressure due to sickness or time off.
- Restrictive Covenants & Confidentiality - Advice on exactly what must be upheld and if they are enforceable.
- Dismissal & Redundancy - Help if you have been unfairly dismissed or require guidance on a potential redundancy situation.
- Representation - We can provide effective representation in both employment tribunals and the civil courts
For a free, no obligation call with one of our employment team, please contact us.
WE WILL BE THERE TO PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS WHEN YOU NEED US
WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING YOU ARE TREATED FAIRLY WITH A PERSONABLE SERVICE