OFFICE LOCATIONS > New Addington
Our New Addington based Solicitors offer expert legal advice on a wide range of services for both individuals and businesses, with an especially strong reputation for criminal defence work, motoring offences, wills, probate, power of attorney and private client.
Lawyers in this office provide a high standard of advice and service to clients in local areas including West Wickham, Orpington, Biggin Hill, Beckenham, and Bromley.
We have many specialist lawyers in the New Addington area and can advice on legal issues and needs including :-
- Buying or Selling Property
- Lease Extensions
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Settlement Agreement Legal Advice for Employees
- Employment Claims including Grievances, Restrictive Covenants, Dismissals, and Discrimination.
- Contract Law and Disputes
- Drafting or Reviewing Contracts
- Family Law
- Children Law including Guardianship, Custody, Adoption
- Immigration Law
- Wills, Probate and Trusts
- Specialist lawyers for the Court of Protection
Our New Addington office is located in the Central Parade. This office offers no on-site parking, though the closest car park is 'Central Parade' which also has disabled spaces available.
For local transport in New Addington, the closest Tramlinks are within a 10 minute walk being 'New Addington' and 'King Henry Drive'. With the nearest bus stops being 'Central Parade - Stop K' and 'St Edwards Church - Stop H'.
Please do not use the office address for post, please send all post to the correspondence address shown on the right hand side of this page.