GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TODAY
Location(s): London Holborn
Phone: 020 3959 0550
Prefer to send an email? Click on the featured 'contact me' box.
Rita graduated in Law and qualified as a Solicitor in 2012. Since qualifying, she has specialised in Employment Law acting for both employers and employees before Employment Tribunals in England and Scotland.
Rita has acted on behalf of employees and employers in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Rita has acted on behalf of a number of senior executive clients negotiating favourable exit packages.
Rita represents and advises businesses on employment and HR-related issues including
- Disciplinary and Grievance matters;
- Performance related issues;
- Drafting Contracts of Employment;
- Drafting Settlement Agreement;
- Drafting Staff Handbooks;
- Drafting Policies;
- Managing Absence;
- Drafting Consultancy agreements;
- Advice and Representation with Employment Tribunal claims.
Rita also advises Employees on the following;
- Contract reviews;
- Advice and Assistance with settlement agreements;
- Advising on prospects of employment claim;
- Advising on Tribunal related matters;
- Advising on Consultancy agreements;
- Representation at the Employment Tribunal
Taylor Rose Highly Commended in Mortgage Strategy Awards
Fri 16 October 2020
Bullying at Work: When to Walk Away
Tue 13 October 2020
TAKE A LOOK AT