Penalties for motoring offences can differ greatly depending on the specific offence. They can range from a fine and penalty points on your licence for speeding, to the loss of your licence. In some cases, it can lead to the loss of your liberty for more serious allegations such as dangerous driving. Whatever the offence, you need a Solicitor who has expertise in dealing with motoring offences to argue your case.
Motor and Road Traffic offence solicitors
With over 20 specialist criminal lawyers, our team have many years of experience defending drivers facing serious fines, loss of licence and livelihood or serious criminal charges which may lead to prison time. If the charges are proven, we are experienced in mitigation, whether a reduction in the length of time you are disqualified from driving or prison term. We are accredited to assist if you are arrested, and can accompany you at the crucial police interview stage.
We offer a variety of funding options including legal aid. This option is dependent on your financial situation and the seriousness of the offence. You may wish to privately fund your defence. We offer fixed fees where possible to give you certainty of our costs from the outset.
Our experience includes offences and crimnianl charges for :-
- Offences associated with road rage.
- Driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Driving without due care
- Driving whilst using a mobile phone
- Driving without insurance or a valid licence
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Failing to stop (hit and run) and/or failing to notify DVLA about an accident.
- Totting up offences so that you are at risk of losing your licence by accumulating more than 12 points.
Our lawyers will thoroughly investigate the charges against you, consider whether there are any technical defences and robustly represent your interests.
If you or a loved one has been notified or arrested about an alleged road traffic offence, then please contact us by calling 020 3540 4444 or by email at email@example.com.