We offer highly experienced, flexible and cost effective legal advice and services for landlords and tenants of residential property.
Specialist solicitors for Landlords
Our job is to reduce the risk of legal problems for Landlords when buying or letting property. Key competencies include assured shorthold tenancy agreements, breaches of lease, landlord & tenant disputes, unlawful subletting and possession claims.
We have many years experience and over 30 specialist landlord & tenant solicitors, with many in or around London but also in many other locations throughout England & Wales.We obtain the right results for clients as cost effectively and quickly as possible.
We can help you with:
- Setting up a new tenancy, including drafting the tenancy agreement.
- HMO advice and compliance with Local Authority and other regulations.
- Student lets.
- Advising on your legal obligations as a landlord, including all the information you must provide to tenants at the commencement of a tenancy
- Obtaining possession of a property where the tenant has acted in breach of the tenancy agreement or may not leave when teh assured shorthold tenancy ends.
- Recovering rent arrears that are due and making claims for damage caused to property whilst the tenant was in occupation
- Dealing with tenant breaches - such as antisocial behaviour, criminal activity.
- Pursuing any lease guarantors where the tenants default on paying rent
Solicitors for tenants
Specialist legal advice and services for tenants include advising on disrepair, deposit disputes, unlawful harassment by the Landlord, issues with other tenants who have left and/or are not paying their share of the rent..
Get in touch
To learn more about the landlord & tenant legal services we offer, please contact us for further information.
A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE IN RENT RECOVERY AND POSSESSION CLAIMS