Business Immigration lawyers
In the current highly competitive and tight employment market, employers often need to seek the skilled workers they need from non-UK nationals. Many businesses, especially small businesses are understandably concerned about falling foul of the complex and changing corporate immigration lawyers.
Our specialist immigration lawyers provide a range of cost effective, experienced and practical legal advice and services. We advise a wide range of businesses including small businesses, businesses in the restaurant and hospitality sector, businesses seeking staff with specialist IT skills, construction sector clients and many others.
With 10 offices in London and over 20 more around England & Wales, we have the right immigration lawyer in the right location for your business.
Corporate immigration experience and services
Key ways in which we help business clients include :-
- Sponsorship licence – we deal with the application and the necessary maintenance and ongoing compliance
- Refusal of sponsorship licence – we advise on the options where a business is refused a licence or have their licence suspended or revoked.
- Starting or investing in a business – guidance and assistance for non-UK individuals.
- Right to work rules
- Assisting with applications by employees for permanent residence status in the UK
- Setting up a subsidiary business in the UK
- Global Business Mobility/Intra-Company Routes
- Drafting and advising on policies needed for sponsoring foreign workers, compliance and employment law implications
- Helping employees who have been in the UK to aply for permanent residence or British citizenship