CONSULTANT'S PROGRAMME

Taylor Rose TTKW (Rose)

Dynamic Culture | Modern Environment

 

Our Consultant's Programme proactively recruits great lawyers, both talented individuals and teams, on a consultant arrangement to complement and enhance our established service portfolio.

Consultant solicitors already play an important role at Taylor Rose TTKW. Currently our employed lawyers service around 80% of our instructions with the remaining 20% serviced by lawyers working under a consultant arrangement. As a team of highly skilled professionals working in harmony together, we offer a diverse range of services combined with a passion for client care.

WE OFFER A DIVERSE RANGE OF SERVICES COMBINED WITH A PASSION FOR CLIENT CARE.

Consultant relationships thrive at Taylor Rose TTKW. By focusing your energy on servicing clients, you can maximise client care and billing; delivering a personal service within a professional and well-positioned firm.

CONSULTANT RELATIONSHIPS THRIVE AT TAYLOR ROSE TTKW


CONTACT US
     WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH US?

For a copy of our Consultant's Programme guide or to discuss how to join the programme please click here to contact us >



  TAKE A LOOK AT

We use cookies to provide you with the best possible experience. By continuing to use our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find our more Find out more