Whether you are starting a long-term relationship, facing the breakdown or separation of your marriage or relationship or need to protect your children and finances, our experienced family lawyers will help you make the right decisions and protect your legal interests.
Our empathetic and experienced family law team, located in many parts of England & Wales, will guide you through your options, whether you need legal advice on issues such as divorce, property, children, adoption or financial matters.
With over 60 specialist family solicitors, you can be sure we have the right specialist for you. Our lawyers include specialists who are experts in collaborative law and mediation and who are specially accredited members of Resolution, both of which favour a non-confrontational approach to family law.
We offer a service entirely tailored to suit your requirements, but with a fixed fee outlined from the offset, providing peace of mind and a practical cost-effective approach.
Family Law matters we deal with include :-
- Same sex relationships and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Child law: including child custody, maintenance, abduction, adoption, care proceedings or Special Guardianship
- Domestic violence and harassment Injunctions and Occupation Orders
- Financial Matters on cohabitation, separation or divorce.
- Court applications after divorce
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
We can help
For information on our fees or our family team, please contact us for a no obligation discussion of your needs.