Filing for divorce is always a difficult process, but we will do everything we can to make it easier on you. We know how hard it is to talk to someone else about your relationship, especially when feelings are running high.
Once you have taken the decision to divorce your spouse this can be a distressing time. However, taking legal advice can make this process easier to understand and navigate. During a first meeting, we’ll explain all your options, and how we charge for our work. If you require a fixed fee package, we can put you in touch with a member of the team to discuss the options.
With a team of over 40 divorce specialist solicitors, with Taylor Rose you have the choice of the right divorce lawyer for you in a location which is best for you.
Wherever possible we encourage resolving financial and children related issues arising on divorce by agreement out of court, often using mediation or a collaborative approach. We are highly experienced in dealing with children on a divorce, whether custody, maintenance or issues which arise after divorce such as where the other parent is not keeping to an agreement or order on divorce.
How we can help with your divorce
Some of the ways in which our specialist lawyers assist clients include :-
- Legal advice if you decide to separate with a view to divorce.
- Applying for a divorce
- International divorces including advice on jurisdiction and habitual residence
- Advice and representation with divorce mediation
- Advice on divorce finances, investigating assets and their value and considering the best available options whether a clean break, ongoing maintenance, what happens to the house.
- Making arrangements for children
- Resolving issues which may arise after you have formally divorced - relating to children, non-compliance with divorce orders, remarriage.
However your divorce is resolved, whether by court judgment or agreement, we’ll put it into practice – selling properties, transferring ownership, maintenance payments, custody and other issues relating to children. We’ll also apply for the decree absolute, which ends the divorce process.
TAKE A LOOK AT