COMMERCIALLY FOCUSED LITIGATION ADVICE
When disputes arise in business, they create risk, uncertainty and are costly in terms of both time and money. Our specialist lawyers will help you find a route to resolution.
Commercial litigation Solicitors
Our litigation lawyers provide practical, strategic and commercial advice with the aim to bring a swift end to a dispute before it has a seriously detrimental effect on your business .We ensure that you're fully advised of all the dispute resolution options available to you, including mediation, arbitration and negotiation.
We can assist with :-
- Contractual disputes
- Misrepresentation and warranty disputes
- Issues arising on termination of contracts
- Disputes relating to business sale or investment
- Joint venture disputes
- IP disputes including ownership of IP, copyright, passing off and trade secrets.
- Disputes with business agents and distributors.
- Insolvency litigation
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Injunctions whether related to senior employees, IP, fraud.
Our fees are transparent at all times so you will know your legal costs as your matter progresses.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The use of mediation and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is expanding. ADR, in the form of mediation or arbitration, offers alternative ways of settling a dispute rather than resorting to legal proceedings or as a way of encouraging resolution at a strategically opportune time alongside court proceedings (which can take a number of months or even years to get to a trial). The courts promote the use of ADR wherever possible to avoid matters going to a final hearing.
OUR EXPERT DISPUTE RESOLUTION LAWYERS CAN HELP YOU REACH THE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS SETTLEMENT, ENDING THE RISK AND DISRUPTION.