Have you received medical treatment that went wrong because of a mistake? We may be able to help you claim compensation.
Needing medical treatment is bad enough. But if it goes wrong, it can be even worse. The consequences of a mistake can be far-reaching and often long-lasting too, for you and your family.
If you’ve suffered from negligence in a clinical, medical or dental setting, you may be entitled to compensation. Some situations that can lead to a claim include:
- Negligence at hospital when you went in for treatment
- Midwifery errors when you were giving birth
- Dental treatment that went wrong
- A medical misdiagnosis, so you received treatment for the wrong condition, or no treatment at all
- Injuries from mistakes during surgery, such as brain injury or wrongful amputation
We have many years’ experience in handling claims against doctors’ surgeries, hospitals and other medical organisations who’ve made mistakes.
We’ll talk to you about what happened and give you clear, honest advice on what you could claim for and the chances of success. We’ll be completely honest with you, and we won’t push you into making a claim that’s likely to fail.
If you decide to make a claim, we’ll support and advise you throughout the process, explaining everything in plain English.
We’ll tell you whether this is possible when you contact us about your claim.
To learn more about clinical negligence and talk through your claim, just get in touch.
WE CAN SOMETIMES TAKE CASES ON A ‘NO WIN, NO FEE’ BASIS.
DO YOU HAVE A CLAIM?
TAKE A LOOK AT