Taylor Rose TTKW Ltd is a multi-disciplinary solicitors’ practice with its head office in London and nine other branches nationwide. It is an expanding practice with an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law. We focus on outstanding levels of customer service and smart working solutions.
We have an opportunity for a solicitor with general civil litigation experience to manage their own caseload and a litigation team based in our Peterborough office, but the role could be based from our Holborn or Bishop Stortford offices. The role will also involve management of key client relationships. The department is fast-moving and the successful candidate will work well under pressure and to deadlines and will bring the best out of the team while furthering their professional development and meeting their own and the team’s performance targets.
This role would suit an individual with a strong academic background and 4+ years’ PQE in litigation. Ability to run own case load and attend court hearings independently is essential. Applicants with their own following are welcome but work will also be provided by the firm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- · Varied litigation case files including personal injury, neighbour disputes, landlord and tenant, debt, contract, tort, property-related disputes;
- · Managing own case load and regularly meeting clients and insurers to progress matters;
- · Good analytic skills will a willingness and ability to handle urgent, complex and document heavy cases;
- · Experience and ability to deal with mediation when applicable;
- · Instructing and briefing counsel;
- · Drive to achieve agreed billing target;
- Attending hearings;
- · IT skills to use and update case management systems, Word and Excel documents;
- · Ability to oversee paralegal and junior members of staff;
- · Willingness and ability to provide training when required.
TAKE A LOOK AT