The New Business Advisor role will be responsible for managing and maintaining key accounts as well as converting new leads into instructions.
Reporting directly to the New Business Executive, the successful candidate will be expected to understand the company’s New Business strategy and key objectives, using them to effectivley maximise their working day reflecting the business priorities and those of the New Business Executive and New Business Relationship Managers.
The role will require an organised, structured and proactive approach to all areas of your role, excelling in direct selling, client management and satifaction. There will also be a need to reflect the business culture of consistent improvement and customer focus.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- The ability to convert leads into instructions.
- Understand the client’s needs and circumstances, maximising best fit products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally as well as externally.
- Proactive approach to all areas of your job role.
- Manage Key Account expectations, fostering excellent relationships and maintaining this relationship.
- Promote company vision and values;
- Confident ability to resolve conflict and promote positive behaviours.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and periodic targets.
- Support the New Business Executive and New Business Relationship Managers as directed.
- Resilience and tenacity, able to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Support the panel administrator when required, dealing with key account issues/ enquiries etc.
- The role will be based in our Coulsdon office
- Exceptional selling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and build positive business relationships at all levels.
- Good understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Good understanding of the property market.
- Good understanding of ‘key account’ management and the politics involved.
- Proactive approach to solving day to day task and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively as an individual as well as a team.
- Confident manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the business.
- Strong understanding of New Business Development.
- Commitment and dedication to the business.
- Ability to work in extremely pressurised environments.
- Strong planning and implementation skills.
- Strong data analysis.
- Positive attitude and the ability to influence others.
- Understanding and commitment to the company’s core values.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT