Job Description: Auditor
Reporting To: Head of Audit
Behavioural Competency Level 2 Technical Competency Level 2
Purpose: To audit and review files for all employees and consultants within Taylor Rose MW, complying with SRA and LEXCEL standards and working in line with the audit timetable.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Perform file audits across all Taylor Rose MW offices in line with agreed timetable for both contractual requirement as well as auditing departmental performance.
- Reviewing electronic and hard copy files and recording the findings.
- Identifying and verifying corrective actions together with identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Preparing audit reports detailing audit findings and provide feedback to Fee Earners on file audit results.
- Assessing compliance with company policies and procedures together with regulatory requirements and client specific SLA’s.
- On occasion, assisting the Head of Audit in preparing for regulatory and quality audits, such as those required by LExcel, ISO and the SRA.
- Attend satellite offices to undertake audits.
- Highlight any reoccurring issues to the Head of Audit.
- Audit experience is desirable but not essential, full training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally.
- Confident in being able to address instances of non-conformity with company policies and procedures.
- Good IT skills, with a high degree of competency in using Microsoft packages such as Excel.
TAKE A LOOK AT