Job Description: Business Analyst
Reporting to: Software Development Manager
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Researching possible software solutions to increase work efficiency.
- Interpreting data about company policies and workflows
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Working on other project phases like implementation and testing
- Facilitating a successful release handover
- Estimating costs and time requirements of projects
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Developing quality assurance practices and assessments
- Establishing deliverables
- Writing reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts
- Acting as a liaison between the business and its Information Technology (IT) department
- Acting as a liaison between the business and its clients
- Using spreadsheets to record data on a project.
- Evaluating Key Performance Indicators
- Modifying the business plan
- Facilitating meetings and training workshops for team members
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business.
- Making sure projects stay within budget and target spending requirements.
- Incorporating user suggestions into projects
- Giving final approval on a finished project
- Experience in Statistics, Data Analysis, Reporting, Strategic Planning, Business Model Analysis, Process Design, Systems Analysis.
- Graduate in Economics/Computer Science/Mathematics will be considered.
- Experience in business process modelling desirable.
- Strong presentation skills
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to needs of the business
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT