This role involves but is not limited to:
- Accreditations. Ensuring that the Company remains a Lexcel/CQS, ISO 9001/27001 and FSQS accredited organisation; appropriately liaising with stakeholders and coordinating activity across the Company to do so; conducting assessments with external assessors.
- Policies and Procedures. Annually reviewing and liaising with subject matter experts to ensure the Company’s policies, procedures, systems and work practices meet with the requirements of law, regulation, professional standards and best practice, as these apply to the main activities of the Company.
- Manuals. Maintaining the quality and information security manuals for ISO accreditations.
- Documentation. Maintaining document register, making updates as necessary.
- Registers. Maintaining COLP breach register, high risk matters register and SARs breach register.
- Intranet. Maintaining and keeping up to date documents on the Intranet.
- SRA. Investigating or assisting with investigations concerning matters raised by SRA.
- Advise. Appropriately advises the COLP, COFA and board, as necessary, of matters or risk requiring corrective action.
- Training. Assisting with induction compliance training for new personnel and administering the central co-ordination of Company-wide on-line training programmes.
- Records. Maintaining and updating the Company’s mySRA records for SRA and other regulatory and accreditation purposes including Lexcel, CQS, WIQS etc.
- Liaison. Monitoring systems and controls for Company-wide compliance processes and liaising with departments as required.
- Budget. Preparing Compliance Department’s annual budget before the start of the Company’s financial year.
- Board reports. Preparation of monthly board reports on significant issues and the performance of the Risk & Compliance Department and to attend at appropriate meetings.
- File requests. Assisting departments with external file transfer requests, and what should be sent and what should be kept.
- Management. Supporting and managing staff in the Risk and Compliance department.
- Recruitment. Responsible for recruitment in the Risk and Compliance department.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and SRA Standards and Regulations.
- Good working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
- Able to travel to other offices where necessary.
- The ability to absorb and digest information and interpret content correctly.
- Professional approach.
- Self-motivated and must show a willingness to self-develop.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns form mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term.
TAKE A LOOK AT