To monitor the Post Completion processes at Taylor Rose MW, by completing regular reports and assessing data.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Updating files with notes, dates and evidence of the Post Completion process.
- Monitoring the Post Completion process via regular reports.
- Organising group inbox.
- Liaising with Fee Earners regarding the Post Completion process.
- Documenting common issues.
- Replying to emails and answering phone calls
- Preparing basic reports based on analysis and present to Management
- General administrative duties including, photocopying, filing and printing.
- Conveyancing knowledge and understanding of the post completion process
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Confident and professional at verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and resolve issues
TAKE A LOOK AT