Brilliant people, amazing service, delivering smart modern law - we put the clients at the heart of our business. Taylor Rose is a creative and dynamic law firm - our colleagues are highly motivated, customer focused and believe the quality of the client journey defines our service.
This role will involve but is not limited to:
- Being responsible for day-to-day supervision and team priority for complaint handling and achieving resolution, including complaint interaction from file handler/HODs and highlighting issues to Head of Client Care for further consideration
- Legal and Technical Referral point for team queries
- Assist Head of Client Care with resolving negative reviews and social media issues
- Assist with troubleshooting and coordination of Expression of Dissatisfaction (EODs) from internal source, director, or website queries
- Assist with information gathering for department reporting to HOD and Board Directors
- Develop and understanding of various case management systems to include from a user perspective to understand functionality and identify links to complaints
- Assist on complaint escalations where required including helping Directors with information on stage 3 complaint handling
- Assist with Performance Development Reviews and general team concerns
- Assisting with variety of projects as and when required
- Acting as an alternative contact with service suppliers within Client Care
- Assisting with satisfaction survey responses and escalating negative feedback
- Where required receive and handle all types of calls based on feedback for the business creating a welcoming professional impression providing excellent customer service on every call.
- Acting as a support function for receiving queries, both in the form of calls and emails as well as when required assisting with troubleshooting.
- General admin duties as and when required within the department
You will be extremely client focused with a strong passion for delivering excellent service delivery. You must be professional with a strong work ethic who is reliable, has a proactive attitude and has the ability to motivate the team and engage with colleagues from the entire business. You must be able to work independently sometimes on own initiative or as part of a team. The successful candidate should be highly organised, have strong legal technical experience and must be computer literate, this should include have a basic understanding of Microsoft packages and the ability to learn new systems and enthusiastic about working with technology. You will also have the ability to represent our core values in every aspect of your role – aspiring, innovation integrity and commitment
We are looking for an excellent communicator and listener that is willing and able to build rapport on calls, emails, pays close attention to detail and can fuse excellent relations with clients, third parties and colleagues.
It is essential that the candidate has the ability to manage a demanding workload with varying deadlines, using initiative, being able to prioritise tasks and can adapt to change. This is an exciting time for the right candidate to join a central operational support department to make and contribute a positive impact to the business.
Company Core Values:
- Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns from mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
- Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
- Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
- Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT