To work within the Consultant Programme, engaging new and existing consultants within the firm with its various infrastructure, building sustainable personable relationships and promoting consultant wellbeing.
The Consultant Concierge Officer will be part of helping to increase the retention and engagement rate of firm consultants with the business (both new and existing) and connect the various component departments of the firm’s infrastructure and the programme itself together.
The aim to ensure we deliver a support model that increases the level of Ease that those within the Consultant Programme experience. Leading to a Culture where they “Love to Stay” and become “Brand Advocates”.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support to Consultants and Sub-Consultants to meet their needs through the new concierge model
- Manage open issues with agreed SLAs within the new ticket logging platform
- Provide the bridge between the Consultant / Sub-Consultant and Taylor Rose departments to ensure a seamless and high level of ease within the Customer Experience journey
- Complete all steps within the agreed governance to help drive insight and speed of resolutions improvements adopted as a department
- Completing the Consultant and Sub-Consultant new starter and leaver procedures as per assigned tickets
- Updating the Company website and Consultant and Sub-Consultant website profiles
- Updating and maintaining Consultant personnel records and databases
- Liaising with Client Care to provide customer service and complaints feedback and resolutions within agreed forums
- Assisting with writing and maintaining all Consultant policies, procedures, and forms.
- Assisting with communicating relevant policy changes or updates to all Consultants and Sub-Consultants
- Liaising with the Audit department to ensure Consultant files are received on time and assist with audit feedback and completion of corrective actions
- Support the organising Consultant engagements events both virtually and otherwise
- Help drive and support a Well-Being policy that ensures those within the Consultant programme feel supported*
- Good knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures
- Willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills supporting the Consultants
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with managers across the business
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve results
- Ability to balance commercial interests with compliance requirements
Company Core Values:
Aspirations: To be the best that you can, motivated to do things better, works smarter not harder, embraces changes, learns from mistakes, takes an interest in the vision of the business
Integrity: Open and honest, shows respect, admits mistakes, looks at ways to improve and share ideas
Innovation: Creative and Dynamic, Adaptable to change, seeks ways of doing things better, get involved with work that makes a difference, continuously learns new things for personal development
Commitment: Relationships for the long-term
TAKE A LOOK AT