We are pleased to announce that we have a vacancy for a business admin apprentices in our Peterborough office based in the HR department.
The role requires a confident and driven individual that has great attention to detail, organisation and communication skills.
Working within the HR department no one day is the same, assisting with recruitment, new starter inductions and day to day administration for the whole business from our central Peterborough office.
You will need to be a team player and able to think and work under pressure in a challenging but engaging environment, working with internal staff and department team leaders within the existing HR team.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Recording personnel details within HR system
- Maintaining absence and holiday records
- Maintaining making time records
- Preparing daily attendance document
- Preparing new starter induction packs and inductions
- Undertaking return to work meetings
- Advertising vacancies and screening candidates for interview
TAKE A LOOK AT