Taylor Rose TTKW are looking to recruit a Consultant Liaison Manager to manage the consultant programme, ensuring all new consultants are properly integrated into the Company and all existing consultants are fully supported.
- Overseeing the consultant recruitment and induction processes; including:
- ‘Right to work’ checks (DBS checks, requesting references, verifying identification and regulatory checks against applicants);
- Providing compliance and systems based training; and
- Introductions to key personnel within the Company.
- Drafting consultant agreements and other relevant contracts or deeds.
- Providing support and guidance to consultants and sub-consultants.
- Supervising the consultant and sub-consultant new starter and leaver procedures.
- Updating the Company website and consultant and sub-consultant website profiles.
- Updating and maintaining consultant personnel records and databases.
- Liaising with Client Care to provide customer service and complaints feedback and resolutions.
- Investigating and resolving issues faced by consultants and/or sub-consultants.
- Writing and maintaining all consultant policies, procedures and forms.
- Communicating relevant policy changes or updates to all consultants and sub-consultants.
- Liaising with the Audit Department to ensure consultant files are received on time, and assist with audit feedback and completion of corrective actions.
- Ensuring closed consultant files are received regularly and passed to the Company’s Archiving Executive.
- Managing the Consultant Liaison Team.
- Participating in Operational Managers’ Group.
- Good working knowledge of the Company, its departments and the work we do, or a willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other managers across the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve results.
- Ability to balance commercial interests with compliance requirements.
- Management experience and/or background working in a legal environment.
- Previous experience drafting contracts and other legal documents.
UK wide travel will be required with this role to support the consultants as part of this role
TAKE A LOOK AT