Welcome Team Advisor
We put the customer at the heart of everything that we do
Can you deliver exceptional Customer Service?
Do you have great literacy skills?
Are you accurate, with great attention to detail?
Do you love working as part of a team?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you as an Assistant in our Welcome Team.
The Welcome Team act as a first point of contact for customers to provide accurate information and quotations based on specific needs. This includes receiving provider information and processing the information to generate letters. This is primarily a data input role with some requirement to make ‘Welcome Calls’ to clients. The job includes:
- Taking information from a spreadsheet and inputting onto letters which are printed and sent to clients
- Making outbound calls to existing clients to welcome them and confirm they have received documents
- Putting quotations together for new clients and taking them through their next steps. Ensuring all queries are dealt with prior to being passed to their dedicated case handler.
- Excellent literacy skills
- Ability to understand basic excel spreadsheets
- Customer focused with ability to communicate well
- Attention to detail as there is no room for errors with these tasks
The role will be working Monday – Friday starting between 8am-11am and finishing between 4pm and 7pm.
A commission structure is in place as part of the role.
TAKE A LOOK AT