Estate Agent Partnership Scheme
At Taylor Rose MW we know that the key to success is providing a high quality, end to end customer journey. We strive to exceed our client's expectations and this reflects on our partner Estate Agents.
Why Refer Your Clients to Taylor Rose MW Solicitors?
- We are highly rated by our clients with over 2,500 Google Reviews and 1,400 Trustpilot reviews across our network.
- Our clients acknowledge the quality, speed, and efficiency of our service which is often reflected on referring Agents.
- We are the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and Lexcel accredited which brings peace of mind to both client and agent.
- Our dedicated Business Development Managers are on hand to ensure the smooth running of our referring Agent Partner relationships.
- Our mutually beneficial referral agreements and arrangements can provide staff incentives or a secondary income stream for your business.
- We provide clients with direct contact details to access their Solicitor in the most convenient way and at times which best suit their need.
- We provide a local, friendly, service in 32 High Street offices nationwide including central London.
- Clients can use any office to drop off paperwork and to sign documents. We aim to make things as convenient as possible for clients.
- Over 30 years of experience Partnering with referring Agents to ensure the best possible service levels are offered to all clients that are recommended to Taylor Rose MW.
- Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors with experience in Residential, Commercial, New Build, Shared Ownership, and Leasehold Enfranchisement ensures you have an expert in every field to make the process as smooth running as possible.
- Our specialist team of in-house auditors are on hand at all times to help with complex deals where the buyer may be overseas, is assigning the contractor is an investor with multiple sources of funds.
- Taylor Rose MW Solicitors are on the majority of lender panels and are able to take on Help to Buy clients.
- We are one of the top 5 largest conveyancing firms (based on Land Registry data). We have the capacity and ability to meet your client's needs.
How do I Sign up?
For more information on our Estate Agent Partnership Scheme, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
TAKE A LOOK AT