GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TODAY
Phone: 020 3004 5484
Prefer to send an email? Click on the featured 'contact me' box.
Jane qualified as an Employment Solicitor in 2006, completing her training contract at Weightmans. She later obtained a Master's Degree in Intellectual Property and Employment Law, where the focus of her research was IP and Sports.
Jane is also a CIPD qualified HR professional, and has been working in HR and management consultancy since 2010. She has over 20 years' experience providing practical, commercially focussed solutions to "people problems" in the public and private sectors in areas as diverse as law, retail, HR, leisure, aviation, food, insurance, construction and the NHS.
A certified coach, Jane has helped employees improve their performance and attain their personal and professional goals both for themselves and their employers. She is also a Psychologies Magazine Approved Coach and regular Psychologies Contributor.
Jane has a background in performance improvement, team management and conflict resolution with a particular interest in dysfunctional teams and disenchanted employees. As a business owner and management consultant, Jane understands the demands of running a business and managing staff, and always puts her client's commercial objectives at the centre of what she does.
Jane represents and advises businesses on employment and HR-related issues including
- Disciplinary and Grievance matters;
- Performance related issues;
- Drafting Contracts of Employment;
- Drafting Settlement Agreement;
- Drafting Staff Handbooks;
- Drafting Policies;
- Managing Absence;
- Drafting Consultancy agreements;
- Advice and Representation with Employment Tribunal claims.
Jane also advises Employees on the following;
- Contract reviews;
- Advice and Assistance with settlement agreements;
- Advising on prospects of employment claim;
- Advising on Tribunal related matters;
- Advising on Consultancy agreements;
- Representation at the Employment Tribunal
TAKE A LOOK AT